Embark on a nautical excursion from Cannes to St Tropez!
From Cannes or Mandelieu La Napoule, take a boat trip across the Mediterranean to the Gulf of Saint Tropez to explore this mythical village in the Var and discover the Provençal lakeside town of Port Grimaud. During your journey, accompanied by the sea breeze, you will be able to admire magnificent coastal views, from the red rocks of the Estérel which fall into the sea to the secret and preserved creeks. On board your boat with its contemporary lines, you will enjoy the pleasures of sailing between relaxation, discovery of the Var citadel and nautical activities.
The advantages of this sea trip from Cannes to Saint-Tropez :
- Visit of Port Grimaud by boat
- Possibility to visit the village of Saint-Tropez
- Swimming in one of the secret creeks of the Esterel
- Snorkelling equipment provided
- Paddle boats at your disposal
- 1 SCUBAJET provided
- 1 cooler provided
- Large sunbathing area
- A comfortable semi-rigid or open thermic hull from our fleet
- Departure from Cannes or Mandelieu (parking close to the boarding quay)
In option :
- Meal baskets: according to your request we can provide you with meal baskets with drinks carefully concocted for your lunches at sea (seafood, halal, vegetarian, meat, poultry, gluten-free bread, etc.)
- Cocktail entertainment: choice of several types of cocktail to be defined with you before departure.
- From 620 € (excluding fuel) for a full day on a semi-rigid thermic boat for 8 people and the skipper (included in the price).
A sea trip in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
In high season, the best way to get to Saint-Tropez from Cannes is on the Mediterranean Sea! Relax on board a RIB boat with friends or family and experience an unusual sea trip to discover the most beautiful coastal views in the region. From the Lérins islands to the villages along the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, via the Esterel creeks, accessible only by sea, this nautical excursion promises an idyllic day on the French Riviera.
Visit Port Grimaud by boat
During this sea trip, you will stop off at Port Grimaud, the lakeside town not to be missed in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez. Nicknamed the Venice of Provence for the canals that run through this little corner of paradise, just a stone’s throw from the Var Citadel, Port Grimaud is distinguished by its houses with colourful facades and its lifestyle dedicated to holidaying. Venetian bridges span the cobbled streets and by boat, you will sail along the canals to discover, in amazement, this singular island of small houses which offers a panoramic view of the St Tropez peninsula.
Discover the village of Saint-Tropez from the sea.
On arrival in the Gulf of St-Tropez, the silhouette of the small village with an international reputation can be seen on the horizon. Recognisable by its bell tower and its colourful architecture, the Var town keeps the myth and authenticity alive. During your boat trip from Cannes to Saint-Tropez, you will also have the opportunity to disembark on the quays of Saint-Tropez. Stroll along the typical narrow streets to the Place des Lice, famous for its Provencal market and its petanque court, or stroll along the quay to admire the yachts.