Embark on a dream cruise to the Lerins Islands!
The advantages of this sea trip in Cannes:
- Visit of the underwater eco-museum
- Snorkelling equipment provided
- Paddle provided
- 1 SCUBAJET provided
- 1 cooler provided
- Large sunbathing area
- Possibility to visit the island of Saint-Honorat
- Choice between a comfortable thermal RIB or the new electric trimaran of our fleet
- Departure from Cannes or Mandelieu (parking close to the boarding dock)
- Meal baskets: according to your request we can provide you with meal baskets with drinks carefully concocted for your lunches at sea (seafood, halal, vegetarian, meat, poultry, gluten-free bread, etc.)
- Cocktail entertainment: choice of several types of cocktails to be defined with you before departure
- Aperitif Sunset trip
- From 620 € (excluding fuel) for a full day on a semi-rigid thermic boat for 8 people and the skipper (included in the price).
- From 950 € on the electric trimaran ORPHIE BOAT 29 for 10 people and the skipper (included in the price).
A day at sea in Cannes 100% discovery!
Cast off the moorings and the worries of everyday life, our skipper will take you to a heavenly place popular with yachtsmen: the Lérins Islands.
During your discovery cruise with friends or family, you will have the privilege of visiting the underwater eco-museum. A unique place in the Mediterranean where, a few meters underwater, 6 giant statues bear witness to the marine biodiversity in the preserved waters of the archipelago.
Riviera Boat Club provides you with masks and snorkels so that you don’t miss anything of this underwater spectacle!
Your life on board
At anchor between the islands of Sainte-Marguerite and Saint-Honorat, you will have all the time in the world to relax on the sunbeds, dive in the crystal clear waters or have lunch in the open sea with a 360° view of Cannes and the surrounding area.
Our semi-rigid boats, among the bests on the market, ensure incomparable sea-holding and have numerous facilities for maximum comfort.
These units are equipped with water toys such as a paddle and the SCUBAJET, a seabed explorer that propels you underwater at 20 km/hour.
A silent and ecological sailing experience
A totally silent and ecological sea trip? This is the exclusivity on the Côte d’Azur that we offer you for this sea trip to the Lérins Islands: a day on board the electric trimaran. Totally new, Orphie 29 will seduce you with its large sunbathing areas, its shaded area for lunch and its sailing-like sensations.
This boat is equipped with water toys such as a paddle and the SCUBAJET for your excursion.